Are you interested in trying out Kwik Model with EnergyGauge Loads for FREE? Please do!!
Kwik Model is much easier, faster, and more intuitive than the other programs out there, however, that does not mean that it is “easy” to learn. If you are already experienced with HVAC design, it will be much easier. No matter what, proficiency takes practice. We highly recommend that you start with a very easy house, such as this one (click here to download) and shown in this video: https://youtu.be/J8k8OmX5uks
Also, be sure to closely follow the step-by-step instructions, available on our download page (click here to download) Too many people start their first house as a really complicated actual project that they need to get down quickly and then get frustrated and nervous about the results. I suggest at least three practice houses before doing your first “real” project.
Check out our user-run Facebook page. It is a good place to ask for advice from other users. https://www.facebook.com/groups/282193256175958
We have lots of videos on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7HM3nJWOE5_Om0nMBfKj7w/videos and some recorded training classes here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7HM3nJWOE5_Om0nMBfKj7w/playlists
If you need tech support, feel free to email email@example.com. We are a very small company but pride ourselves in our excellent customer support.
I can also provide design assistance and personalized training, for very reasonable hourly rates.
Russell King, ME
You will receive an email with the activation key code. If not, check your spam or junk mail folder.
(If clicking doesn’t work, try right clicking the link and select “open in new tab”).
It is a large file and may take a while to download, depending on your internet speed and web traffic. You may want to do this during off hours.
If options come up while installing, choose repair.
If you decide to purchase the full version, all you will need to do is obtain a full version key, and plug it in to this software you use for the demo
- Once downloaded, locate the .exe file in your downloads folder that has “KwikModel” in the name and double-click on it. It will run the installer and create a Kwik Model short cut on your desktop. If you do not see KwikModel on your desktop go to C:/Program Files/KwikModel, then right click on KwikModel.exe, create shortcut and drag the shortcut to your desktop, or right click, pin to taskbar.
- Some antivirus software programs may stop the install process, depending on your security settings. If so, you may need to intervene. Do not be alarmed if you see a DOS window open during installation.
- Once installed. Double-click the Kwik Model shortcut on your desktop to start Kwik Model with EnergyGauge Loads. Some program windows may stay on top of the Kwik Model or EnergyGauge windows. Check your task bar for active programs.
- On the first screen that opens, select Manage License on the bottom right corner.
- Select the Activate Online
- Input your activation key (cut and paste it from the email you received).
- Click Activate license
- Click Finish. Congratulations your license is now activated.
- Download and follow the step-by-step instructions for Kwik Model with Energy Gauge Loads.
- Watch the demonstration and tutorial videos on www.kwikmodel.com
- Download the project folder with files for a finished design, if you would like to look at one
Kwik Model with EnergyGauge Loads is a Windows based software. It may run on a Mac if you have a Windows emulator. KwikModel is a graphics-heavy program, similar to a video game. A “gamer” computer is ideal, but not mandatory. A good quality gamer laptop that will run Kwik Model really well can be found on line for under $400. Older computers with slower graphics cards and less than 4 GB of RAM will not get the full benefit of the 3D virtual environment. EnergyGauge USA is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 computers. Microsoft will no longer support Windows 7 on January 14, 2020 and we cannot ensure full functionality of the program on Windows 7 after that date.
Note: By requesting a license key for the trial version, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Kwik Model Trial Version license agreement, which can be downloaded HERE and the EnergyGauge license agreement HERE.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.